Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Yesterday, I had a pretty bad day at work.  Not that it was straight-out bad like Marina/Marn/MinaBina/Myleen/The Back/Back Fat/My Back Fat's days, but still bad (But don't worry, I still love work and my job).  After work, I went straight to Dave's house because Aileen was sick and sleeping.  Aileen has been sick for a week now and it comes and goes.  So I called her to make sure that she was okay, and that she didn't need anything.  She said no, so I just assumed I had a free pass to go play video games at Dave's.  So we had pizza and wings, played video games, relieved some stress, and went home around 930pm.
 
I know this sounds pretty boring, but here's where it gets interesting:
 
Well it just so happened that it was our four year anniversary that day.  So instead of spending time with Aileen, I went to Dave's and played video games while she was at her place miserable and sick.
 
Oops. 
 
But before you go and start bashing me, calling me a retard, threatening to murder me (like backfat did)... just know this: 
 
I'm the one that reminded Aileen that it was our anniversary.
 
 
 

Enter your email address below to subscribe to blah(g) you!


powered by Bloglet