Thursday, May 05, 2005

so i am in the process of moving in to my new apartment, and it's pretty nice. i actually like my old one better in terms of layout, but in terms of everything else, i like my new one better.

i've been just chilling the past few days working from home, and watching a ton of TV. i feel like a housewife, or more proper, homemaker. i've done aileen's laundry, dishes, cooked dinner, groceries, watered the plants, and vacuumed. aileen got mad at me for doing her laundry... go figure. so never do aileen's laundry. another thing i learned this week is that Judge Judy is really unfair and biased against men.

in any case, i've been working out lately and using the treadmill. today, a girl was also working out on the bike. we didn't say anything to each other, and the room was pretty quiet. i started my run, and then she started to run on the treadmill next to me. i noticed on the corner of my eye that she was looking at what speed i was going, and when she did that... i got nervous. why did i get nervous? well... first i'm asian which means unnecessarily competitive, second, i'm a guy so i have my pride to protect. especially after being aileen's wife the past couple days.

in any case, she couldn't hang with me at my speed for very long. she only ran for 5 minutes, got off, and left.

yeah. i sure showed her.





(yes... i'm very bored)

Enter your email address below to subscribe to blah(g) you!


powered by Bloglet