Monday, February 07, 2005

for the past number of years, i have always had a daily calendar. far side comics, jay leno headlines, 365 stupidest things ever said... this year, i have my jet fighter calendar, featuring a picture of a different US fighter aircraft or helicopter every day.

i am not a very disciplined person, but when it comes to my 365 day calendar, i NEVER read ahead. i feel like it's the only thing really consistent in my life and it helps me move forward one day at a time. i look forward to seeing the next day's fighter aircraft (today is the classic F/A-18 Hornet) - it somehow just calms me knowing that i can do something diligently for once (unlike aileen who always begs if she can read ahead and ruins everything).

loser entry, but... jimmy crack corn.

Enter your email address below to subscribe to blah(g) you!


powered by Bloglet