Wednesday, January 19, 2005

one day after dinner, i talked to my parents over the phone. at the end of the conversation, my dad mentioned that he just bought a new toilet for our bathroom.

"when you come home, make sure to try the downstairs bathroom, i just bought a new toilet, okay?"
"okay dad, i'll talk to you later."
"we got a beedeh."
it was very loud in the restaurant so it was very hard to hear him.
"a what?"
"a beedeh!"
"what's a beedeh?!"
"A BEEDEH!"

then it struck me. did my dad just say 'bidet?'

"a BIDET?!"
"YES, a BIDET."
"WHAT?! WHY?!"

at this point, i'm sure everyone in the restaurant was listening to me now. they were probably thinking, "those damn asiarans... always talkin' like nobody's business!"

i know that i usually write about what my dad bought everytime i get back home from school, but this an outlier. it's true, we now have a bidet. what's even better is that it has a wireless remote control, the seat is heated, and it's electronic. my sister confirmed it and took some pictures. her claim is that none of her friends will ever come over again. my claim is that all my friends will come over more often.

behold - our new toilet.



Enter your email address below to subscribe to blah(g) you!


powered by Bloglet