Sunday, January 30, 2005

just completed my 36 hour case competition and we placed second. Texas won it this year - and boy that school is really haunting me right now (e.g. rose bowl). over 50 schools apply every year to get admitted to the competition and only 8 are chosen to compete. it really is a big deal if you are an mba marketing student.

in any case, i have only slept 2 hours since Thursday and i have gotten past the point of being 'tired.' now i just don't care so i'm hanging out, maybe i'll do some work. but in any case, case competitions are a lot of fun - but a TON of work.

during the banquet today, i sat next to a CEO of an advertising agency and the CMO of a top 5 bank. it's so weird just listening to them talk about their two yachts, living lakeside, etc. but they are still really great people to talk to and it was a lot of fun.

my sister sent me a care package with homemade fortune cookies with really cute messages so that was really nice of her... thanks sus.

anyways, going to stop typing - my skin has all peeled off from using the computer non-stop for 36 hours. my finger tips are killing me!!!

okay i'm done. see you online.

Enter your email address below to subscribe to blah(g) you!


powered by Bloglet