Saturday, November 06, 2004

as they say, B = MBA.

there is this constant struggle inside me as a 2nd year in b-school. the struggle is between going for the good grades or not. it's definitely tough since grades really don't matter for your 2nd year (unless you're going into ibanking).

FOR studying:
- get more out of the program and increase my personal knowledge
- get academic recognition during commencement
- professors like you
- make up for my horrible performance at cal
- afterall, i AM asian!

AGAINST studying:
- the only people in the world that know class rank are the dean and the registrar. companies never ask for your grades or class rank (they have to go through a special process if they want your class rank), and the school never gives it out. not even me.
- when it comes down to it, bschool is about getting a job, not grades
- i will never go to school again (despite what my dad tells me)
- life becomes a lot easier and more enjoyable

what should i do? i think i only know about five people who care about grades right now, including myself, so it's a huge temptation.

Enter your email address below to subscribe to blah(g) you!


powered by Bloglet