Friday, October 22, 2004

i will write more about women and makeup later, although i think it is pretty self explanatory. if you want more, just let me know.

but i will say that i am on a diet. i have eaten very healthy this week, save ONE slice of pizza and ONE beer. i have had nothing but salads and low-fat sandwiches. i am also trying to get back into tennis by joining a weekly drill. although it was cancelled last week, i still intend to go as many times as possible.

in any case, my diet has been bagged salad, fat free dressing and occasionally the pre-cooked low fat chicken to go on top. i have been doing this for 4 days now.

do i think i'm doing the right thing? definitely. i think sharp pains in my left chest, right where my heart is, is telling me something. i should see a doctor and get back into shape.

Enter your email address below to subscribe to blah(g) you!


powered by Bloglet