Friday, September 10, 2004

(this is an entry that paul would drool over)
last night i was hanging out with some of my friends, and it really dawned on me that my friends are the people who are getting rich, and not just because of their parents.

when we were all growing up, it was our parents who knew wealthy people. sure, the kids would also be wealthy, but only because their parents were. now, i'm at the age where my friends are becoming rich through work instead of parents.

yesterday, my friend brought up that he was going to buy a porsche 911 turbo within the year. my other friend said that he too, was going to either buy a mercedes C55 AMG or a BMW 645ci in the next few months. another friend was considering getting the new corvette. not because their parents were buying it for them, but because they could afford to themselves.

word to the wise... if you want to get rich quick, get an mba in finance.

Enter your email address below to subscribe to blah(g) you!


powered by Bloglet