Monday, June 07, 2004

last week one morning, i came into work with a voicemail notification. woohoo, i thought to myself, i have voicemail! my first one! so i dropped everything in my office, including my bag with my laptop in it. i assumed it would be a business proposal from someone i called the day before to do business with. i put the volume to max, so i could show off to the company that i was someone of importance. outside my door waiting near the entrance, was a gentleman that i had never seen before but looked rather important. my ego and pride were definitely high that day.

here was the voicemail that was left for me (we have IP phones at work so i have the ability to check my voicemails through e-mail, via .wav files).

racist or funny?

needless to say, i jumped on the phone right away and picked up the handset to turn off the speakerphone.

Enter your email address below to subscribe to blah(g) you!


powered by Bloglet