Tuesday, May 11, 2004

one big reason why i don't want to own a house is because i hate yard work. true, it's worth it to make your house look good, your neighbors look good, and to increase your property value. but i hate yard work. i hate yard work mostly because i hate bugs and wasps. when you have a forest in your backyard with a small lake, it definitely helps the bugs grow (especially those dang gnats and mosquitos). we also have a few places where wasps love to build nests. i've already destroyed five. the past couple days at home, my mom has made me mulch our yard and mow the lawn. i have about 10 mosquito bites, and my head has become Club Gnat, with a lot of little gnats swarming around my sweaty head. it also sucks when you're sweaty and wearing glasses. your hands are dirty, your clothes are dirty, and your glasses are dirty. how do you wipe your glasses? it just sucks.
today, i felt something fall in my ear and let me tell you, my biggest fear is bugs crawling in my ear... but if you've been reading my old blogs, i am very scared and hate spiders the most. so naturally, put the two together. so while i was out working the yard, i felt something fall in my ear, panicked, tried to get whatever it was out, and ended up squashing and killing a spider inside my right ear. did i mention that i hate yard work?

Enter your email address below to subscribe to blah(g) you!


powered by Bloglet