Friday, May 07, 2004

guest entry from vlotty:

What Men Really Want



First, I must thank Bork for this opportunity to write a guest blog.
I'm honored, really. Very honored. On an aside, I wonder if there's
demand for blog critics.

Back to the topic at hand. So what do men really want? I really think
when you get down to it (especially as the biological clock nears
midnight - and yes, whether men want to admit it or not, they have a
biological clock too... except for a select few like Hugh Hefner), men
really want the Toyotas of women.

Yes, when we're young, we go after the Ferraris and the Jeeps, and
maybe even the occasional Hummer - eventually, we want to settle down
with a Toyota Corolla or a Camry. And fast forward a few years - we
won't even mind if that Camry becomes a Sienna. Why? We just want
something reliable. Something that gets the job done, gives a nice,
smooth ride, and is a good value.

Sure, while we have our Camrys or Siennas, we'll still dream about the
Boxters and BMWs - but in the end, we're very happy to have our trusty
Sienna. Women shouldn't feel so bad if we want a Sienna AND our Boxter
- just remember, our old faithful is still the Toyota.

In any case, I'm sure I've offended many females with this post - but
admit it - you think pretty much the same way. You start out chasing
Harleys, but end up yearning for the good ol' VW or Volvo.

Ok, I think that's enough damage for now. Leave a comment and tell me
I'm right.

Enter your email address below to subscribe to blah(g) you!


powered by Bloglet