Wednesday, October 15, 2003

everyone is always surprised to hear that b-school is kicking my butt so hard. they always say, "isn't b-school supposed to be easy?"
yes, b-school is easy. my schedule today, and i won't even go into my schedule for the week cuz trust me, it's much worse:

8-1pm - class(i woke up at 630 to finish my reading and homework for today)
1-130 - meeting with professor
130-2 - go home and heat something up for lunch and race back to school by 2.
2-230 - marketing club website meeting
230-3 - group meeting for two cases due tomorrow
3-430 - association meeting (i also had a marketing meeting from 3-4, but i had to skip it because i already committed to this one)
430-730 - meet back with group to finish case (i don't think they were happy i missed an hour and a half at a meeting while they were working on the cases)
730-8 - get organized and do my take-home quiz
8-10 - study for accounting quiz tomorrow
10-whenever - econ homework (textbook reading, article reading, and two more case readings that are 24 pages each!!!)
whenever-tomorrow - dinner, sleep, maybe do the reading for my other classes for tomorrow.

and it's only wednesday... AND i just got a case back... 50% baby. that sure is gonna KILL my average.
at least i have my trusty old gameday to keep updated with the baseball scores...

Enter your email address below to subscribe to blah(g) you!


powered by Bloglet