Tuesday, September 02, 2003

forgot to mention two things:

my mom got me a loufa (sp?). i have this rash problem on my neck and joints, and she said it's softer compared to the rag i have been using. my sister also left me her nice neutrogena (i think that's the brand) face soap and almost left me the on-the-spot acme treatment. i am almost there to being a girl.

last week, i was on the phone and i happened to overhear a conversation between two people. i didn't catch all of it, but it was pretty obvious what was happening.

IN FRONT OF LIBRARY, INT.

a korean international 2nd year mba student approaches a cute asian-american law student.
man (with korean fobby accent): ..... so, would you want to go to dinner with me?
girl (no accent, and starts pulling out her cell phone): no, that's okay, thank you.
man: come on, we should go out!
girl: no, that's okay, thank you.
man: you sure? i can take you out!
girl: no, that's okay, maybe next time.. sorry...
man: okayyyy... whatever you sayyyy!

korean guy promptly leaves and the girl starts dialing her cell phone right away (probably calling her white bf).

i couldn't stop laughing on the phone when i saw this... the girl was so embarrassed.

Enter your email address below to subscribe to blah(g) you!


powered by Bloglet