Saturday, August 09, 2003

another thing that i was reminded of today at the beer hour: even in the south, asians still piss me off. i guess more specifically the fobs, since any native asian-american here is basically white. at the food line, emphasis on the word line , this asian girl just comes barging into the line, cuts right in front of me, holds up the line by taking her time in choosing which sushi she wanted, and leaves. if i didn't stop where i was going, i woudl have run into her and spill my beer, my food, and some obscenities onto her. so yeah, i was very tempted to let her know that there was a line, but i held back. i mean, classes didn't even start yet so can't make any enemies... yet.

also, being one of the very few asian guys in the school - and by very few, i mean 3 or 4 at most - the fob girls have been looking at me a lot. too bad none of them are hot... and they are probably thinking the same thing about me. in any case, there was always a girl from the group of female asian international students looking at me at any given moment. one of them kept looking at me, waiting for a time where i woudl stop talking with whoever i was talking to in order to come introduce herself to me (you tend to notice these things when you are really bored with whoever you are talking to). i of course, kept the conversation going as long as possible and segweyed into meeting someone else. this probably means that God will put that girl in my group for the year, where i will have to work with her every single day.

Enter your email address below to subscribe to blah(g) you!


powered by Bloglet