Tuesday, June 17, 2003

i was watching snoop dogg on MTV last nite. man, that guy is so funny and the way he talks. the wizzle he tizzles is off the hizzle my nizzle. but he says it with all these inflections in his voice... crescendos, tempo increases... he's got it all. it's great.

also, i was looking up asianavenue.com because my friend wanted me to see his site. so i remembered that i have one too, and that pj and i made one as a joke... i guess parodying the KeWl AZn Thang To Do. this is what i wrote on my page:

Whaazup Yo!
This page is hella old, but i figured it`s time to get my NAME OUT THERE
so if y`all wanna hang and you`re in the Bay Area, give me a holla holla!
Latez,
Bork


and what pj wrote in my guestbook:
hey bork. just wanted to check out ur page. it`s pretty kewlios. sign my guestbook, trick!

i guess pj and i get our laughs in the oddest of ways.

speaking of stupid asian websites, there is a new one called "friendster" where everyone is connected by 4 degrees. i'm even connected to francine dee, the rice-rocket super model by 4 degrees. in any case, pj and i like messing around on that one as well. i've been trying to hook him up on dates with girls that are in cleveland (none of them has responded), pj is going to write his own testimonial, and i messaged every "Andrew Chang" and "Andy Chang" and told them to add me as a "Friend." I told them that I am trying to unite all Andy Chang's on the internet. One of them actually bought it and added me to his friend list.

Enter your email address below to subscribe to blah(g) you!


powered by Bloglet