Thursday, June 26, 2003

i think that moths are the 2nd most evil insect next to spiders (i know spiders aren't technically insects, but you know what i mean). when i was a kid, i used to play with them all the time. catching them and holding them by their wings, etc. i started to get scared of them after my dad told me this urban legend that when a moth's eye touches your eye, you go blind. however, i think the breaking point for me was when i was trying to kill a moth in my room and it started attacking me. moths do that... while most bugs try to run away, moths actually try to attack you - which can be quite scary considering that you have this pre-conceived notion that if it somehow manages to touch your eye you go blind. in any case, this moth would not give up and kept attacking me. i kept trying to swat it away. at one point, it even flew into my boxers (yes, i sleep in boxers sometimes when it's hot). so i grabbed my tennis racquet and started swinging at it and basically had a duel with a freaking moth. it has some pretty good reaction times, but the agility and speed of my racquet handling was too much for that damn moth. i finally managed to kill it but my nerves were definitely shot.

the point is, our huevos are the biggest when we are only little kids.

Enter your email address below to subscribe to blah(g) you!


powered by Bloglet