Wednesday, June 04, 2003

at safeway yesterday, i was in my car about to get out. i see a woman finishing packing her groceries into her car a few spaces down (there were no other cars between us). a few seconds later, i hear a loud THUD. her grocery cart had hit my car. i see the woman from inside the car looking at me for a little while, probably wondering what she should do, and then she drives off. i get out of my car and she's already gone. vroom. i look at where the cart hit my car, and sure enough, there is a dent. if i didn't have a car i don't care about so much, i would have been irate. i plan on keeping this cheap car forever so it's not like i need to keep it in pristine condition to resell it either. but if it was a car that i really wanted... like a GTI or BMW... man... i would have been so pissed.

so here is the quiz of the day: what is this woman's race (ethnicity)?

Enter your email address below to subscribe to blah(g) you!


powered by Bloglet