Monday, May 19, 2003

aileen graduated on sunday. her entire family from her father's side was there, and it was a pretty tense time for me. i was definitely scared. pictures will be up soon, as soon as i figure out whether i should subscribe to pbase or not (23 dollars a year for 100MB ain't bad... but thinking about getting my own webhost). oh, and the video of aileen's name being called will also be posted - a definite must see. the person calls aileen's name "aileen Rye-SHOOL" and the aileen's reaction is quite funny. all on video, thanks to my nifty digital camera.

also, decided to take advantage of the great day and went for a bike ride with my roommate art. he's really into biking, and really good at it. i have not ridden a bike since high school, let alone own a bike. we biked 16 miles... that is quite a feat for me. from my house, along the coast up to golden gate park, through golden gate park, and back around, but circling lake merced on the way back. CRAZY. by the end of the ride, i couldn't even feel my HANDS. how sad is that, i got so tired biking that my hands went numb. but it was a great feeling and i would want to do it again. i was cramping, sweating, struggling the whole way. art didn't even break a sweat. he let me borrow his biking shoes, with these special attachments that clip on to the pedals, and his helmet which had a little rear-view mirror attached to it. all i could see was my face... struggling. we also managed to get a person a ticket, because a guy didn't stop for us at the crosswalk almost hitting art, and a cop saw the whole thing. quite humorous, cuz art felt bad but i sure didn't. stupid asian drivers... i mean, all the OTHER cars were stopped... get a clue.

afterwards, we went to superior and ate some nice chinese food. we were treated so well - we had an order of clams on the house and i drank an entire pitcher of water because i was still cramping and dehydrated. also, while i was in the bathroom going pee, i was using the stall instead of the urinal because someone was already using it. interestingly enough, there were no paper towels left, so after the other guy washed his hands, he entered the stall with me and took some toilet paper WHILE I WAS STILL GOING PEE. that was quite scary. i was definitely in shock.

Enter your email address below to subscribe to blah(g) you!


powered by Bloglet