Friday, December 06, 2002

"you will have good luck in the summer."
the fortune that my fortune cookie gave me in lunch today. i guess i'm in for the long haul this winter.

while i'm at it, i've been collecting fortunes from fortune cookies, and i'm going to list what i have:

"serious trouble will bypass you" - when i was going through really rough times

"a friend asks only for your time not your money"

"now is the time to try something new" - right after my offer for nielsen got rescinded. i went into biotech.

"you will be unusually succesful in business." - right after i realized that i hate working in biotech and wanted to go back into the "business" side.

"you will take a chance in something in the near future" - this was right before aileen and i started dating.

"imagination is more important than knowledge" - my imagination is so out there, it makes me wonder if i'm really a big screw up. this fortune made me happy.

"don't let others determine your position in life." - when my parents were pushing me to go to grad school.

"CONFUCIUS SAYS: GORT KLATU - MARADA - NICTOW" - this one... this is the funniest one i have ever read. if anyone knows what it means, please let me know.

Enter your email address below to subscribe to blah(g) you!


powered by Bloglet