Wednesday, October 09, 2002

if you know me at all, then you know that i am not very picky about the food i eat. you would also know that i don't know the first thing about cooking and i have tendency to stay away from healthy foods. my mom always tells me to eat "greens and veggies" as does my roommates and aileen. well, i am finally eating fruits and vegetables.
i actually bought a bag of apples, for the first time in my life, and ate an apple for dessert. that really felt weird.
today for lunch, aileen gave me a white nectarine. this whole time, i thought it was a peach until it finally occurred to me halfway through eating it that maybe peaches should have some peach coloring in it. i asked my coworker and he said it definitely wasn't a peach. he thought it was a cross between an apple and a peach. i was amazed that they have those out in the market nowadays. my other vegetarian worker simply looked at it and said, 'oh, that's a white nectarine.'
so what i thought was my first peach eating experience (as in, eating a fresh peach instead of in a fruit salad or snapple) was really my first white nectarine experience.

did i like it? not really. i'm seriously craving jack in the box now.

last nite, i decided to eat healthy, so i had a 1/2 pound of spinach fried in oil and garlic.

with 3 slices of bacon mixed in.

Enter your email address below to subscribe to blah(g) you!


powered by Bloglet