Monday, September 16, 2002

why i hate playing basketball:

1) i suck
2) i suck
3) i have bad shoulders - everytime i reach out to grab a rebound, i get a sharp pain from the back of my shoulders. this is all because of tennis.
4) in the 'physical' standpoint, it's just too confusing. when you are fouled, you are supposed to call it. but when you do call it sometimes, people think you are a whiner. so in my case, i never call the foul - causing my team to hate me even more. in the meantime, you can 'box out' but you can't do too much or else you're gonna get people in a fight.
5) i suck
6) because i suck, i never get the ball. when i do get the ball, i am so overly-excited, i don't know what to do. so i pass it. to the other team.
7) i think i'm being fancy, but then jason tells me to stop it because i look "way too awkward."
8) I SUCK
9) i am only 5'8". there is no way i will ever touch the rim at whim. ever. EVER.
10) i suck
11) when you play pick-up games with random people, and you suck like me, all you do is get your feelings hurt by taunts and snide comments. then all you want to do is chuck the ball at their face.
12) people suck

Enter your email address below to subscribe to blah(g) you!


powered by Bloglet