Wednesday, September 04, 2002

this is an e-mail i wrote apologizing to one of my students for arriving really late. what follows was his response.


i'm really sorry about today. i took the day off so i was at home, but as i was leaving for the lesson my garage door jammed so my car was stuck in my garage - until my roommate came home early to help me manually lift the garage door. so i left for the lesson pretty late and got there around 5:10, and i guess you left already since nobody was at the courts.

anyways, if you would like to reschedule, i won't charge you for the lesson since i feel bad for inconveniencing you today.

thanks again,
andy

***********************************************

Andy,
I owe you an apology (and a payment). I also took the day off and therefore forgot all about the lesson. Let's reschedule.

Enter your email address below to subscribe to blah(g) you!


powered by Bloglet