Thursday, September 05, 2002

i found this on craigslist :

I'm sorry I swallowed your bat

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: anon-5250991@craigslist.org
Date: Sun Aug 18 19:23:04 2002


Darling,
I know you don't want to see me or talk to me but please let me explain!

while you were out I let pedro out of his cage so he could catch the moths and I decided to do some practising for the gig next week and when I hit that falsetto part for our cover of 'bohemian rhapsody' he just flew straight in my mouth! ... it was terrible. The poor little guy just flew straight in and down and didn't hardly touch the sides.

I went straight to the bathroom and shoved my fingers down my throat but it must have taken too long because by the time I got him back up he was gone. It was a pathetic sight, the poor little guy.

I think his sonar must have been jammed at that critical moment by my falsetto voice and he misjudged his swoop and went in my mouth.

I know, its hard to believe but strange things happen all the time! maybe it was fate, maybe pedro had to move on, maybe he'll be incarnated again as our child that you carry even now in your womb.

Please forgive me darling and come back .. I buried pedro right next to mitsy in the backyard who you know he loved, you could at least come and pay your last respects to him


please forgive me ....






Other ways to contact poster:
call me!!

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
this is in or around land of sorrow

Enter your email address below to subscribe to blah(g) you!


powered by Bloglet