Wednesday, July 24, 2002

i hope my mom is not going to read this... but i need to see a doctor. i haven't had a regular exam or a dentist appointment in over a year, but iI have no idea who to go to. whenever i hear about people going to the doctor or going to the dentist, i always think to myself "wow... so responsible." ( eric doesn't count because he lives at home) it's not that i cannot afford it either, because i am covered with dental, vision, and medical through my company - it's just that i am irresponsible.
when i go to the doctor, i am going to ask him about my back pains, what the symptoms are for ADHD, and why there is a sharp pain in my heart area from time to time (which means i need to get my cholesterol checked... and i am so scared about that).
with the dentist, probably just a regular cleaning. i usually keep my teeth in pretty good shape, so not TOO worried about it.

also, i have been thinking about my future and i am pretty set on marketing or advertising ... for now. it's just that i am approaching this subject with a little more caution because the last time i made my mind concerning my life - being a doctor - well... we all know that didn't go to well.

Enter your email address below to subscribe to blah(g) you!


powered by Bloglet