Friday, April 19, 2002

april 19th. i am now 5 months away from becoming 23.

so the dreams have been continuing to mess up my head and mornings, and what's even worse, i have been only waking up the past two weeks at either 8:27, 8:37, or 8:47. the past 10 working days. only those times.

i actually remembered last night's dream so i'll tell you what it was:

i forgot my garage door opener to my house, so i had to go through the front door. what i also didn't have were my keys. what's worse was there was a cow and her calf sleeping right in front of the door so i couldn't press the doorbell nor shout to my roommates to let me in. if i woke the calf and cow, they would get mad at me and probably trample me. so i tried to tiptoe over and reach over the cow, and they woke up. they both gave me this look where they were pretty scared. then i turn my head and i see a bull also waking up from his nap, and thinks a person is trying to attack his family. he gets pissed and is getting ready to chase me. i run and climb this spiral staircase to the side of my house (note, this house looks nothing like any house i have ever seen). the spiral staircase is metal with a door that is padlocked, so i couldn't climb all the way up into the house. the bull is just waiting for me to come down, sees that i won't, then goes back to his original place and falls back asleep. i examine the padlocked door and see that if i wanted to, i can crawl around it and enter the house. it is just a door in the middle of a spiral staircase, no walls, just a metal bar door with a padlock.
i think to myself, "should i climb and just go in? no. it's too easy. i'm gonna go in through the front."
why i decided this, i have no idea.
i try to tiptoe past the cow and calf again, but they awaken, again, and the bull chases me up the stairs, again.
i remember thinking to myself, "man, this is too easy if i climb around the door."

and that's the last thing i remember. i'm just sitting on the spiral staircase stuck in a position where i can easily get out of, but choose not to... because it's just too easy.
the story of my life.

Enter your email address below to subscribe to blah(g) you!


powered by Bloglet