Thursday, March 07, 2002

i have been reading other people's blogs a few times a day because i have had a lot of time to spare recently. it seems that everyone reads everyone else's except for mine. it's really hard not to care, but at the sametime, i am glad that people are not reading my thoughts because it helps me kept in check and stay true to this journal: to write for my own pleasures/memoirs/etc, and not for anyone else. when it really comes down to it, i'm the only one who is going to really care. who else would be reading archives except for me? hence: BLOG YOU!!! BLOG YOU ALL!!! if i had real huevos, i would put exactly what's on my mind - but i don't want to be remembered as a person with a dirty mouth.

with all these 'kcpc blogs', it's interesting to see how people's lives have progressed. it also has made me want to keep in touch with my old small group. georgia dave recently wrote in my guestbook, and yes, i do think about them alot. i'm curious to what they are up to. i feel that it is time for a reunion. i'm going to e-mail them right now.

work has got me down recently. granted, there isn't that much work to do, but i have been screwing up left and right with the work that i actually do. it has gotten me quite upset at myself. i need to take my work more seriously. i need to take life more seriously. i have been through way too much to even fancy the thought.

Enter your email address below to subscribe to blah(g) you!


powered by Bloglet