Tuesday, January 22, 2002

i sold my car this weekend. this guy who really liked it for some reason decided to buy it on the spot. i sold it for over a thousand dollars from my target price, so i was pretty happy. parts of me were happy, parts of me were sad. i guess it's because it was my first car and the several memories that i gained with it. like getting stuck on the dumbarton bridge... just me and my car... alone...
so now i am in a very sticky situation because i want to downgrade. i know 'downgrading' really isn't saying much, but i did have all the options that toyota had to offer for 1992. geez.
how do i find a car that is cheap, yet fast, yet fuel-efficient, yet a convertible? i think i need to pray. i am so lost. my sin is seriously blinding my eyes and heart. for some reason, gospelcom.net posts a daily verse - and it always seems relevant to my life during the time i read it. i'm going to check it now.

okay, so for today, they posted this:
"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened." -- Matthew 7:7 and 8

God does have a sense of humor... He really does.

Enter your email address below to subscribe to blah(g) you!


powered by Bloglet