Wednesday, October 31, 2001

i want to sell my car. my junkie old camry is not exactly a bad car, since it is a v6 XLE with every option possible except the motorized passenger seat (i just recently discovered i even have an amplifier)... but i have come to realize that my lust for materialistic goods and envy for them have just become too much for me. one of my roommates has a BMW M3, my other one a 2001 Accord EX V6 will full options. i commute everyday for about two hours and the only thing on my mind is "wow, i want that car... wow, look at that car... wow, nice car... wow, i wish i had that car..." listening to howard stern doesn't even perk my interest that much anymore (yes, i listen to howard stern. it's not as bad as you think.). all i want is STUFF and CARS. it's become such a blatant sin in my life, i have to stomp it.
people have been asking me why not just keep the car i have now? it's because once you get a nice car (okay, my car isn't THAT nice, but all the options make it nice...) you can't go backward. if you have an M3, your next car really can't be a Corolla. it has to be something nicer or else people will judge you in a bad way... that's how materialistic our society is.
i'm going to downgrade. i want to get a crappy car. i want to spend time in the garage and fix it. i want to get such a crappy car that i'll be grateful and happy to have JUST a CAR not a NICE CAR. i don't want to be lusting over cars that i constantly compare to my v6. this way, i can also pay off my debts and be even happier when i get my new Aston Martin V12 Vanquish. just kidding.

i've been trying to sell it the past week, but because of the slowing economy, nobody is willing to sell. i already reduced my price by 2000 dollars...

this entry is making no sense. it's been a while.

Enter your email address below to subscribe to blah(g) you!


powered by Bloglet